+1 647-801-4842


Personal Tax Services

All Canadian Residents must file their tax returns on time
You must file your personal returns if one of the following conditions apply to you.

– You are 18 years and older.
– You owe taxes.
– You are a student, senior citizen.
– You are employed.
– You have received a request from CRA for filing your taxes.
– You want to claim WITB.
– You want to claim GST/HST Credit.

– You want to claim CCTB
– You have to contribute to CPP.
– You have incurred non capital losses.
– You want to claim a refund.
– You dispose off capital property or realized capital gain on mutual fund, trust, stocks.
– You want to carry forward or transfer unused part of your tuition, education and textbooks amounts.